[ROM] [RELEASE] Steel Droid: 5.0 Gingerbread - 1-11-2013

eis0r

Reaction score
ROM installed without a hitch. Had it for a few days now letting it settle in. I installed speedy V7, running juice defender on aggressive and the battery life to me seems much worse than when I was on Liberty 2.0. Anyone else noticing this? :blink:

same here, battery life isn't as good as i expected...

krazyace38

Reaction score
ROM installed without a hitch. Had it for a few days now letting it settle in. I installed speedy V7, running juice defender on aggressive and the battery life to me seems much worse than when I was on Liberty 2.0. Anyone else noticing this? :blink:

Did you wipe battery cache? Every time you flash a rom you need to charge phone to 100% reboot into safestrap go to advanced and wipe battery cache roboot and let the battery go dead when the phone shuts off charge it to full let it die again charge it to full again then u should be good to go

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

DracoZaroff

Reaction score
I just installed Steel Droid and everything is working fine. My only issue is that I wanted to get DNLA back but the link to download it seems to be mixed up with the link for Google Talk.

krazyace38

Reaction score
Bluetooth works but no hdmi out
Not sure what the problem is, maybe Chevycam can fix it

krazyace38

Reaction score
I just installed Steel Droid and everything is working fine. My only issue is that I wanted to get DNLA back but the link to download it seems to be mixed up with the link for Google Talk.

Download the one for 3.0 the link works and its compatible with 4.5

krazyace38

Reaction score
I'll post again since no response but does anyone have running 4.5 have their HDMI output working?

Solved hdmi isue just download the DLNA for 3.0 cuz the 4.5 link is mixed up but the dlna for 3.0 is compatible with 4.5 and works great i just downloaded and flashed it now i have hdmi out

krazyace38

Reaction score
Here's the link for those who don't know where to find it (DLNA for hdmi connection)

LINK UPDATED IN THE OP. PLEASE USE CORRECTED LINKS. :biggrin:

EDITED BY chevycam94. "Just wanted to make sure everyone is eventually pointed to the right links"

Last edited by a moderator:

BJPalmer85

Reaction score
krazyace...question about flashing add ons. do i follow the exact steps you post about flashing a rom or are there certain steps i need to skip?

B

krazyace38

Reaction score
krazyace...question about flashing add ons. do i follow the exact steps you post about flashing a rom or are there certain steps i need to skip?

B
Make sure after downloading file move it to internal sd card like you did steel droid 4.5 boot into safestrap and make a backup in case something goes wrong which it shouldnt then just flash the zip file

BJPalmer85

Reaction score
Make sure after downloading file move it to internal sd card like you did steel droid 4.5 boot into safestrap and make a backup in case something goes wrong which it shouldnt then just flash the zip file

wait a minute...i was supposed to flash the 4.5zip from the internal card? i flashed from the external card

Reaction score
Intereseting do you have "DLNA" in app drawer after DLNA update install I do not.

That why i was wondering if the download link in the earlier post.

krazyace38

Reaction score
wait a minute...i was supposed to flash the 4.5zip from the internal card? i flashed from the external card

It really doesn't matter where its saved its just my choice of placement sorry for the confusion