[RELEASE] Steel Droid: 3.0 Gingerbread - For Droid3

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Steel Droid, the Rom which some of you remember from your old OGDroid Days is available for your Droid3! Developer ChevyCam94 has released build 3.0 which offers a huge list of customizations and features! Too many to list here but i will cover the most important ones.

steel-droid-3-gb.png

The Rom has been totally debloated with Blur removed, but he has included a list of flashable.zip files for those of you who would like to keep some blur elements. I know some will appreciate that. The addons include BackupAssistant, DLNA, Swype, Social Apps and more.

He has adapted some elements of the ICS theme from a Bionic ICS theme into this release. He has also included the ICS wallpapers, some ICS app icons and an ICS boot animation! It also includes GoogleMusic 4.0.1 from ICS, updated market and superuser, 2 buil.prop edits from Jewremy's mod, Jewremy's status bar power widget, and the list goes on and on.

Be sure to follow installation instructions to a T as they are different than the OG droid install instructions.

By DroidModderX

Source: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/st...steel-droid-3-0-gingerbread-10-16-2011-a.html

patfactorx

Reaction score
I'm loving my Steel Droid. The notification bar widget is pretty awesome.