release dates

Reaction score
I agree but if Verizon shipped the phone on the 21st we would probably be talking about how are phone never came and we do not know when out will be coming. So I guess it its a pick your poison typ of situation. if everything goes well we will get the greatest phone in the world in are hands in around 2 in a half Weeks

I personally would rather have what ATT and Sprint is doing and at least start shipping them out, if i'm not in the first batch so be it, but at least I know they're releasing them

jgmecarter

Reaction score
ScarletBuckeye said:
I personally would rather have what ATT and Sprint is doing and at least start shipping them out, if i'm not in the first batch so be it, but at least I know they're releasing them

Like I said pick your poison. I would be for what ever situation that put the phone in my hands first. But we are with Verizon so I guess we will have the phones in about to months

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
Like I said pick your poison. I would be for what ever situation that put the phone in my hands first. But we are with Verizon so I guess we will have the phones in about to months

Mark this thread, we will have our phones on 7/13/12. I figure they start being sent out 7/9 (monday) and i'll give VZW a WHOLE WEEK to get me my phone 7/13 (friday).. I hope they don't fail.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
Lightnspirit said:
Mark this thread, we will have our phones on 7/13/12. I figure they start being sent out 7/9 (monday) and i'll give VZW a WHOLE WEEK to get me my phone 7/13 (friday).. I hope they don't fail.

when I ordered my daughter her phone on Thursday I asked them what day I would receive my phone. They told me that it would be in my hands no later than the 11th as long a there its no delays. But they also said that there would not be any delays she the first batch of phones. So the people that ordered the phone right away should be fine

VoiceGuy

Reaction score
I agree with Lightnspirit. Ordered mine today at a VZW store and the confirmation email had a ship date of 7/11. The Rep said that if it was shipped then it should arrive on 7/13.

zacedward

Reaction score
When I checked update status today it said expected ship date 7/10 yah!

N4UPD

Reaction score
Question Say I preordered the Galaxy s3 and when I got it my wife liked it better than I did would the rezound sim work in the S3 and she could use it instead of me?

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Question Say I preordered the Galaxy s3 and when I got it my wife liked it better than I did would the rezound sim work in the S3 and she could use it instead of me?

Negative - S3 uses a micro-sim, Rezound is a regular SIM.

Hopefully they'll all be micro-sim's in the future.

justdhutch

Reaction score
$H!T...i've been checking my order number everyday since I preordered. Every time it has said "Expected ship date : Unknown at this time". They just updated it this morning though and it says 7/9. I preordered mine first thing on the 6th, so I don't think anyone else will get theirs before me. I was really hoping for those 6/28 rumors.

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
$H!T...i've been checking my order number everyday since I preordered. Every time it has said "Expected ship date : Unknown at this time". They just updated it this morning though and it says 7/9. I preordered mine first thing on the 6th, so I don't think anyone else will get theirs before me. I was really hoping for those 6/28 rumors.

Yup! Just checked, pre ordered mine on 6/14/12 3:31pm and it was also saying "unknown at this time" now it says [h=2]Here is the status of your Pre-order:[/h]
We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 07/10/2012

justdhutch

Reaction score
justdhutch said:

Wow...Just checked it again, and its back to saying "Not known..." !!!! Make up your mind Verizon!

JoDroid

Reaction score
When I check order status it doesn't state anything at all :serious: My order confirmation email stated 7/9, I ordered 6/6. Are you clicking 'Check You Order Status' link in the email confirmation?

zacedward

Reaction score
Same here my update status said 7/10 now it says not available at this time I don't know what's going on

justdhutch

Reaction score
JoDroid said:
When I check order status it doesn't state anything at all :serious: My order confirmation email stated 7/9, I ordered 6/6. Are you clicking 'Check You Order Status' link in the email confirmation?

Yes. Copy your confirmation code and then click the link in the email. Paste your code and enter your last name and it will say the status on the right.