release dates

huehuehue

Reaction score
I checked my statement online and my credit card is being charged by Verizon for the amount I paid for the S3. Are they getting ready to ship them tomorrow? Was the 28th rumor true?

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
I checked my statement online and my credit card is being charged by Verizon for the amount I paid for the S3. Are they getting ready to ship them tomorrow? Was the 28th rumor true?

I just checked my account nothing pending.. :(

justdhutch

Reaction score
huehuehue said:

Doubt it. My card hasn't been charged and I had to have been one of the first to order on the 6th. I woke up at 4am pst so I could order at 7am est when they first started taking orders.

justdhutch

Reaction score
huehuehue said:

Lightnspirit said:
I just checked my account nothing pending.. :(

What colors and sizes did you order? I wonder if that will affect the shipping date.

philrod

Reaction score
Mine went back to expected ship date not know also. Really wish we would have something concrete. :angry:

zacedward

Reaction score
philrod said:
Mine went back to expected ship date not know also. Really wish we would have something concrete. :angry:

I don't know why it says that now. I just want my phone!

zacedward

Reaction score
Just checked this am and its vackvto saying expected ship date 7/10

justdhutch

Reaction score
huehuehue said:

So much for that...

philrod

Reaction score
Back to expected shipping date of 7/9 and no charge on my credit card yet. :angry:

Lightnspirit

Reaction score
Says ship date still 7/10/12, so give it 2 days to reach me... 13 days from now I better have my SGS3 :)

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everyone RELAX:biggrin:, it will get here soon enough, mine says 7/11 , but if it takes longer, well nothing I can do about it. Not stressing myself over about it.

zacedward

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
Everyone RELAX:biggrin:, it will get here soon enough, mine says 7/11 , but if it takes longer, well nothing I can do about it. Not stressing myself over about it.

Your right just seems like its been forever lol