Expected 4.3 Release Date

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
See the below article from Christian Post

The Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 update schedule for AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint leaked onto the internet this week.
The Galaxy S4 should start receiving the update on 10/28 on Verizon, 11/13 on AT&T, 10/30 on Sprint and 11/18 on T-Mobile. The Galaxy S3 will get it on Verizon starting on 11/22, AT&T on 11/13, Sprint on 11/6 and T-Mobile on 11/25.
Both of these devices will have the update before the end of December. The update is already available on other versions of the handset as Android 4.3, JellyBean started rolling out for the LTE international model last week.
The first S4 to receive it is the unlocked version with the model number GT-I9505. The firmware is only available in Germany at this time, but it should start rolling out in other markets during the coming weeks.
The software brings many changes to the software including KNOX, Galaxy Gear compatibility, improved performance with graphics, improved stability of user interface, and security.
Once this update is installed, users will not be able to downgrade, according to the change log for the software

WookieClaws

Reaction score
I saw something that showed the Galaxy Gear getting support for the S3 on 11/28; so that makes sense. Hopefully we will see something materialize.

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I saw something that showed the Galaxy Gear getting support for the S3 on 11/28; so that makes sense. Hopefully we will see something materialize.

Galaxy gear? ? What's that

WookieClaws

Reaction score
Galaxy gear? ? What's that

That's the watch from Samsung that runs android and talks to your phone. You can make calls and other stuff. Not something I want (haven't worn a watch in years), but its currently supported by the Note 3 only which runs 4.3. If support is coming for the Galaxy Gear for other phone (S2, S3, Note 2) then the update timeline makes sense.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
hmm...hopefully we get to see this update this weekend....*sigh*

daimien

Reaction score
I thought the update was pulled due to the problems it caused?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Droid Forums