RAZR ICS backup?

dalex299

Reaction score
Guy's I'm sorry if this has been covered somewhere else but I'm a Droid\Root noob and still learning. I have used the sideload method to install the ICS leak 4.03 and am loving it.

However, I want to make a back up so I can restore from it later. Is this possible? If so which method should I use? There are so many different methods floating around I'm not sure which one to concentrate on.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Guy's I'm sorry if this has been covered somewhere else but I'm a Droid\Root noob and still learning. I have used the sideload method to install the ICS leak 4.03 and am loving it.

However, I want to make a back up so I can restore from it later. Is this possible? If so which method should I use? There are so many different methods floating around I'm not sure which one to concentrate on.

Well, there are plenty of backup apps, but Titanium Backup is the most widely used. I'm sure there will be other recommendations so consider carefully what you're hoping to achieve and choose your tool accordingly.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk with speech to text translation. Please excuse any minor grammatical/punctuation/spelling errors.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Are you still looking for a backup?

I presume you want to do a nandroid.
Bootstrap is live now for ice leak...

----posted MAXXED out with desert----

Joshw0000

Reaction score
Are you still looking for a backup?

I presume you want to do a nandroid.
Bootstrap is live now for ice leak...

----posted MAXXED out with desert----

Safestrap works as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Joshw0000

Reaction score
The latest safestrap works?

Whichever one the Razr Utility installs does. I had to manually configure the drivers to get adb working but once I did, the app installed. I opened it, installed the app, rebooted, hit menu for CWM and created a backup.

Edit: I tried to flash an odex and I kept getting an error stating that I needed to be in safe mode to install zip files. So I removed Safestrap and installed the ICS Bootstrap.

OP
D

dalex299

Reaction score
Whichever one the Razr Utility installs does. I had to manually configure the drivers to get adb working but once I did, the app installed. I opened it, installed the app, rebooted, hit menu for CWM and created a backup.

Edit: I tried to flash an odex and I kept getting an error stating that I needed to be in safe mode to install zip files. So I removed Safestrap and installed the ICS Bootstrap.

Thanks for the replies, it's been crazy for me this week! Will give this a shot this WE!!!