New to the Droid game an need a lil help

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by N1NJA, Aug 17, 2012.

1. N1NJA

N1NJA New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok sorry i havent wrote back in a good min lol my bad but im back now lol so on the 1st page i think it was u or someone else said i can just pop in a sim card from over here i know the have data plans that run on EDG for like 35$ a month unlimited data so dose that mean i dont have to unlock to use their sim card an their for i wont have to root to unlock right???? i dont have a computer out here that i can download to so it would be hard for me to root right now

also just got off the phone with verizon an they said that theirs no way to unlock my phone through them. is this just a line of bs so they can get me to use their global plan an charge me out the ass ?? im kinda lost right now lol

but in the end right now can i just throw a afgan sim in my phone an call it good with out unlocking ?

thanks again
    N1NJA

2. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +3,451
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Note 3
  3. N1NJA

N1NJA New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    omg thank u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much this will make talking to my wife an son much easier this means a lot to me im glad to have found this place

4. N1NJA

N1NJA New Member

Ratings:
    +0
Search tags for this page

game.an droi