Please confirm. Best Backup method.

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
I'm rooted using the instructions on the first sticky. I used safety strap to back up the phone and used titanium to back up the apps...
I keep seeing other methods for backups however and I'm curious to if I'm OK with what I did or am I better off with:
Bootstrap(?), CWM(?), etc?
Which method is the best? And do I have to uninstall safety strap to use the other backup methods???
Thank you so much for any help and please dumb down the lingo for I just rooted today and still have many questions. Like how to freeze/unfreeze apps and which ones are safe to do so.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
BiGG WiLL

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
No one can answer a quick question?

robert70

Reaction score
I'm no expert but I've seen alot of stuff on here about bootstrap and using that to back up?

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

ruck0loc0

Reaction score
Use the search functions on the forums and I believe safestrap is far more effective if you're going to ROM your phone

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
BiGG WiLL

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
The search function is fine for finding out about each one, but I haven't seen a comparison topic sooooo...

tommyg562000

Reaction score
The search function is fine for finding out about each one, but I haven't seen a comparison topic sooooo...

Great time for u to contribute to the community then. Aggregate all the pros and cons of each and try them all for yourself and then post the results here. Then we will have a comparison thread of all the options :) Thanks!!!

Sent from my MB870 using DroidForums

OP
BiGG WiLL

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
........... I see what you did there

frowdawg

Reaction score
I have good results from using bootstrap to backup my roms and a combination of titanium backup for my apps and my backup pro for my data.