[ROM] [R3]BLURR3D V2.0 PBX MOTO Kernel (10/22/2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightybrick

Reaction score
Be prepared for a load of D1 questions since you posted this in the D1 forum. I suggest you move this to the Bionic forum if you want more Bionic exposure.

The Bionic forum is here: Droid Bionic Forum

mightybrick

Reaction score
John created the Section HERE... Told me to post HERE. It is pretty much as simple as that.

:)
I guess this: Droid Bionic Roms exists for no reason then, and it is completely out of the realm of possibility that he told you wrong.
I'm just trying to get you more Bionic traffic. In here, all you're going to get is Droid 1 traffic. Just sayin.

OK: Got looking around, and John created this in the wrong section. Get him to put it in the Bionic Hacking section. Much better fit there.

Last edited:
J

JohnDroid

Yup, my bad guys, don't blame them. I'll get this moved. Also, please make sure you 'mark as installed' if you enjoy the ROM.

slowthunder

Reaction score
This rom is ridiculous. It is quite the spectacle. Blazing friggin fast, responsive, no bloatware. I am a happy man!

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
1.4 HPSYS IS LIVE IN THE OP... Change Log is up, MD5 in a few. Same game as always boys and girls. READ the OP. :)

ENJOY AND REPORT!!

solution

Reaction score
In the changelog for 1.4 i noticed it says HDMI webtop support. Does this mean it will work without the hd dock or laptop dock?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

dhacker29

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
th3oryrom.com
In the changelog for 1.4 i noticed it says HDMI webtop support. Does this mean it will work without the hd dock or laptop dock?

Yup. Just plug in your hdmi cable

ex0rcist

Reaction score
So how sweet is this..im rooted..and i've been boot strapped...but i see how quickly versions of this are coming out..and i have yet to take the rom plunge ..so just wanted some input

dhacker29

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
th3oryrom.com
So how sweet is this..im rooted..and i've been boot strapped...but i see how quickly versions of this are coming out..and i have yet to take the rom plunge ..so just wanted some input

Is amazing.you won't regret it

andysly5

Reaction score
Installed this today (with much nervousness). So far the rom is great. Seems quicker doing just about anything. The install was easy too.

Nice job!!!!!!!

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
curious about something, the video install says you should download and install the official bootstrap from the market, but the log in the original post says it included the bootstrp?

Status
Not open for further replies.