question about the screen

ConqSoft

Reaction score
I have a Zagg screen protector on mine, not because I'm worried about scratches so much, but it cuts WAY down on fingerprints/smudges during usage.

Appleanche

Reaction score
I'm not sure how people can just be fine with a screen that can't even display gradients correctly. Open up your voice search and the icon looks like it was compressed with a computer from the mid 90s or something. It's just horrible. Never mind colors being off, as well as the horrid ghosting.. which actually with the new app drawer and 3d effects moving touch screens in Motoblur is less obvious but when you use a different launcher where you scroll up and down on the app drawer it's actually head numbing.

It's just amazing that Motorola would go and build a relatively thin, dual core, LTE, gig of ram, beast of a phone and then put then totally compromise the portal to it.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Honestly the screen looks fine to me.
Not to mention it beats the HELL out of any other display in direct sunlight.. you can actually see what you're doing.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Honestly the screen looks fine to me.
Not to mention it beats the HELL out of any other display in direct sunlight.. you can actually see what you're doing.

+ 1

For those that don't like the screen, no need to complain about it. You can still return it. But I'm guessing most prefer to just complain. :)

Milehighjc

Reaction score
Just one more opinion. Im 2 days in with the Bionic. I read all the stuff about the screen, and was hesitant. (Im coming from an original droid). Looked at it in the store, and it didnt bother me. Bought it, messed with it until late Saturday night. Didnt bother me. Took it to my daughters soccer game Sunday morning (Perfect cloudless Colorado morning, INTENSE sunlight). I will never bother me. With my Droid 1, I would have had to go find a shady place to see the screen. The Bionic was clear as could be, used the camera and video cam without issue. I could NOT have done that with the Droid 1.

I really think different people see the screen differently. The only way to know if its ok for you is to use it.

jc