Go Launcher...

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry for being a little off topic but does anyone know how to get the stock favorites pulldown widget into go launcher? i cant seem to figure it out

I'm not sure, but on other threads the discussing is about going back to stock (either from LP or GO Launcher) because they like the Favorites widget. From that I presume that it isn't possible.

Tesler32

Reaction score
Just my 2 cents but I had GO Launcher and 3 Go Widgets on my DX with no problems or lags what so ever. I installed Go Launcher day one of Bionic Release and had nothing but lag reboots all kinds of weird issues. I used the FB, Twitter, and Calendar widget from GO. I'm on ADW EX now and loving it, but I miss the theming of all the Go Widgets and Launcher.

C BUZZ

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using ADW launcher with the bionic yet?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Infiniti87

Reaction score
I too am curious about ADW. I used to use ADW and launcher pro on my Og Droid but I'm scared to try anything on my Bionic lol its just running so smooth and perfectly right now. I just miss my black ice ADW theme.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

scdown

Reaction score
I too am curious about ADW. I used to use ADW and launcher pro on my Og Droid but I'm scared to try anything on my Bionic lol its just running so smooth and perfectly right now. I just miss my black ice ADW theme.

Sent from the rocket in my pocket, my all powerful DROID BIONIC.

I'm on ADW Launcher EX. Works perfectly.

C BUZZ

Reaction score
THANK U FOR LETTING US KNOW

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums