problems in rom manager

BamaFan13

Reaction score
whenever i go to download a rom in rom manager, it keeps sayin error loading developers list...anyone know whats causing this?

droid_maine

Reaction score
whenever i go to download a rom in rom manager, it keeps sayin error loading developers list...anyone know whats causing this?

I was getting that... but I went to the Market, then to my downloads and there was an update available for ROM Manager... I downloaded it and rebooted my phone... No issues since...

Can't be 100% sure if the update fixed it, or the reboot, or coincidence, but it is worth a try...

Good Luck,

Ryan

BACAbone

Reaction score
U will always get that unless u are running the most current RM

Alex K.

Reaction score
Also, try it on 3G and WiFi. That can make worlds of difference in the performance of some apps. If you cannot connect over WiFi, your router may have security issues with your phone.

But yes, Rom Manager is updated almost daily, so keep checking for updates.

OP
B

BamaFan13

Reaction score
ok i tried uninstalling, rebooting and installing again...i also have tried both on wifi and 3g...still no dice. still cant connect to servers!

samiusmc

Reaction score
ok i tried uninstalling, rebooting and installing again...i also have tried both on wifi and 3g...still no dice. still cant connect to servers!

If you tried all that, the only thing I can think of is trying a factory reset. Get an app like Titanium. It will allow you to backup all your settings, data and apps. After you back everything up, do a factory reset. If that doesn't work, you should take the Droid to Verizon since it may be a hardware issue.