Trying to make the switch! Error in ROM Manager

gth5003

Reaction score
Hey guys....anyone else having problems upgrading their ROM's or installing a ROM from the ROM Manager today? I am trying to switch from another ROM to CyanogenMod but I keep getting this error message after flashing ClockworkMod recovery and attempting to download CyanogenMod latest ROM:

"Error occurred while downloading the Developer list"

I tried uninstalling the ROM Manager already and deleting the ClockworkMod folder on my sd and re-doing everything again. Help? Thanks!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've only had Rom Manager since Friday so my suggestion may not work. Try turning off the development mode then try to download the rom

Mike

OP
gth5003

gth5003

Reaction score
I've only had Rom Manager since Friday so my suggestion may not work. Try turning off the development mode then try to download the rom

Mike

This seems to be working for me.......also I noticed my sd was apparently full even though I have recently had 1GB or more always free and I haven't put anything on it lately. I'll check back after it downloads and installs. Thanks and Let's Go STATE!!!!

mwhartman are you up at psu currently??......I am graduating this semester ( I am gonna miss State College and will def be making trips back all the time!). Thanks again!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mike

This seems to be working for me.......also I noticed my sd was apparently full even though I have recently had 1GB or more always free and I haven't put anything on it lately. I'll check back after it downloads and installs. Thanks and Let's Go STATE!!!!

mwhartman are you up at psu currently??......I am graduating this semester ( I am gonna miss State College and will def be making trips back all the time!). Thanks again!

Glad it's working for you.
Congrats on graduation and being an alum! I graduated from PSU a long time ago but returned in the 80's to work there.

I retired at the end or 09 after 23 years.

Mike

bL33d

Reaction score
wow u got alot of **** on ur sdcard huh... my ocd barley lets me go over 4gb used lol.

jsmuli2

Reaction score

Mike

Where do i go to do to that? <---Root N00b

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
All versions of BB have been solid, for me. SPRecovery has been solid as well.

Once you install SPR the backup, restore, and install's are simple and straight forward.

How do you plan on installing SPR?