Rom Manager Problem

Discussion in 'Koush' started by rbeierle, Aug 15, 2010.

1. rbeierle

rbeierle New Member

Purchased premium Rom Manager this morning, using paypal...worked at first, as I downloaded and installed a new kernel...after the reboot, I opened up Rom Manager again and I no longer have Premium access...I e-mailed the creator of the app about it, but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this, or would know what I can do about it?
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

Go to the Market and search ROM manager, make sure it says the Premium Version is installed
  3. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

moved to correct forum
  4. rbeierle

rbeierle New Member

That's the thing, I used PayPal...not market...market wasn't working and I got impatient.
  5. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

I have never used PayPal to purchase an app, you have done the right thing by contacting the Dev and I wouldn't suggest purchasing outside of the Market, all of your insurance goes out of the window
  6. rbeierle

rbeierle New Member

Yeah, I definitely won't be purchasing outside of market ever again. Thanks for the advice.
  7. Averoth123

Averoth123 New Member

I have this same exact problem. The market was giving me a server error so I used paypal. After a rom install I no longer have premium access. The market just gives me the Buy option and only the free version was in my downloads section.

I contacted the developer as well and haven't got a response yet. If I hear anything I will let you know.
  8. rbeierle

rbeierle New Member

I still have not heard anything from the developer...getting irritated. Purchased it from the market now and all works, but I'd like a PayPal refund. Ill wait a bit longer before submitting a ticket to PayPal...