Privacy Blocker/Inspector by Xeudoxus

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
have a suggestion box? It would be cool to have a scan all function as well along side muliti and single scan.

well.... all I can do is give you a cheat code :D

enter this in the search box and search it.

"ton-o-appz"

then multi-select

-Matt
Lol, thats awesome. I like the cheat code style. Very grand theft auto. I take back the suggestion, All good so far. I love how the DF app has a red. CK what you been doing with my device id. Naughty naughty. jk :p

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
have a suggestion box? It would be cool to have a scan all function as well along side muliti and single scan.

well.... all I can do is give you a cheat code :D

enter this in the search box and search it.

"ton-o-appz"

then multi-select

-Matt
Lol, thats awesome. I like the cheat code style. Very grand theft auto. I take back the suggestion, All good so far. I love how the DF app has a red. CK what you been doing with my device id. Naughty naughty. jk :p

Did you fix it?

LocoRon

Reaction score
Holy crap this is awesome.

Just tried Inspector on one app... and I think the full details on what those permissions are actually allowing is alone worth the $2 for Blocker.

You, sir, have got a sale! :D

neilrl79

Reaction score
I bought it, seems like a great idea for an app. I am having some F/C issues though. Specifically when i fix an app and I'm prompted to uninstall the un-fixed version it will force close.

v941726

Reaction score
tried it. while the app was nearly fixed PB closed(not fc) and took me back to the last app i had open. tried 3 times. had to uninstall

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I bought this and using for first time. I selected the first 4 apps to scan. Beside Astro it is 0 and 0. Alarm Clock Plus has 2 beside the icon that looks like the CBS eye and 0 beside the wrench. Is there something I need to do to fix something? It scanned but nothing else popped up about the result. Maybe I just don't understand this program.

jerroedr

Reaction score
im going to wait for instructions after seeing this vulcan! i want it but i want to know how to use it

Reaction score
Just bought the app. Great!

1 question, when using multi select apps. it forces closes and jumps to my home screen? Is this normal or just my phone going haywire? BTW, the battery gets HOT HOT HOT.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
im going to wait for instructions after seeing this vulcan! i want it but i want to know how to use it
I know Xeudoxus is an awesome developer, so I'm sure he's going to read this and answer my questions and maybe explain better within the app what is going on and if it auto fixes or is there another step after it scans.

veedubsky

Reaction score
Have to say this App is pretty awesome!! I have to support Xeudoxus in his effort to keep our minds off what our apps are doing and more focused on the phone (aka second GF ;)) Sweet app!

-Dubsky