Privacy Blocker/Inspector by Xeudoxus

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Read all the help tips it offers when you use it. It tells you everything you need to know.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Read all the help tips it offers when you use it. It tells you everything you need to know.
+1

Also xeudoxus has opened up a support thread in his area. I can't link but for anybody that is new here look in the forum section labeled Custom Roms.

Thanks!

Sent from my Droid

huskur

Reaction score
Just purchased from the market. Got the email for purchasing it and now stuck on "authorizing purchase" and will not download :(

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just purchased from the market. Got the email for purchasing it and now stuck on "authorizing purchase" and will not download :(

The "new" market is terrible. When I bought it, it just said purchased, didn't even download it. I have to download almost every app 3 or 4 times before it actually starts to download.

huskur

Reaction score

The "new" market is terrible. When I bought it, it just said purchased, didn't even download it. I have to download almost every app 3 or 4 times before it actually starts to download.

have tried 4 times and still stuck at "authorizing"

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

have tried 4 times and still stuck at "authorizing"

Wow. I hope they fix these issues.
I decided to download a game last night, which was 25mbs so it was taking a bit to download, and it would be pretty far along and then just stop and show that I never clicked download. Had to do it about 7 times.

tmal2

Reaction score
xeudoxus, I bought the app but it never downloaded. It never showed up in "my apps" but if I searched the market for it I found it labled "purchased".
I got a refund because of the 15 minute limit but I'll try again later.

Any idea what went wrong?

huskur

Reaction score
xeudoxus, I bought the app but it never downloaded. It never showed up in "my apps" but if I searched the market for it I found it labled "purchased".

Dude! That is my EXACT problem

huskur

Reaction score

Dude! That is my EXACT problem

I also got a "refund". I think? It was an hour after the initial purchase but it never downloaded. Still got the email for "no charge"

I will try again once someone successfully downloads it

mforrest

Reaction score
I just paid.. DL'd and installed ... no problem. I also scanned two apps .. instructions are clear concise and easy to follow. Goodbwork and well worth the cost.

Market should be working now husker .. that it I got lucky ...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

huskur

Reaction score
I just paid.. DL'd and installed ... no problem. I also scanned two apps .. instructions are clear concise and easy to follow. Goodbwork and well worth the cost.

Downloaded with SUCCESS

tmal2

Reaction score

Downloaded with SUCCESS

Me too. It worked this time

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Quick question. I'm about to buy the app, but in the permissions, it says it needs the ability to modify the contents of your SD card, thats fine. It needs full internet access, fine too as I assume it downloads a new database from time to time for new apps or something. But why does it need access to my contacts?

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yikes! Angry Birds is the Devil!

attachment.php