Presenting: Xpired & iX for Droid X

Droid74

Reaction score
everyone we are currently working on fixing all bugs... please bare with us.. Rola is busy and I am preparing for mid-terms. But we are both working extremely hard to get these themes perfect

No worries bud...school more important (barely)...good luck!
p.s. midterms....you lose...lol

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
links taken down until issues are resolved

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
link to iX is now back up and functional...

WingShot

Reaction score

The link that's back up, is this a newer version?

Still loving the IX theme, even with a few bugs, it's worth the nice look. Also using some of your ironman icons from another post.

Josh

Droid74

Reaction score

I was very excited to see this and just installed it...sadly...no phone or internet service again. So I installed this from a clean back up of Focused that is rdy to theme...do i need to install it from a brand new reinstall of focused??
Thanks

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I always suggest flashing a theme over a fresh ROM install... not wiping data or cache... but just a clean version of the rom and not a themed version

Droid74

Reaction score
I always suggest flashing a theme over a fresh ROM install... not wiping data or cache... but just a clean version of the rom and not a themed version

The version I used was a nandroid backup of the clean ROM just after it was installed....would that not work? Should I flash the ROM again?
Thanks

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
should work... as long as it was not themed or anything of that nature...

Droid74

Reaction score

hmmm...ill try it again. I still had the old file on my SD card so I deleted it and ill try again. If that doesnt work ill try a fresh install.

Droid74

Reaction score

hmmm...ill try it again. I still had the old file on my SD card so I deleted it and ill try again. If that doesnt work ill try a fresh install.

So my clean nandroid backup of Focused didnt work when I installed IX. I flashed a new Focused 1.0 and then installed IX...IT WORKED!!! I'm now running a sweet Theme AND have phone and internet service!! dancedroid

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Glad you got it working. And that you are enjoying it. Now we need to get Xpired out

Sent from my DROIDX using iX App

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
The IX theme works if you do an advanced restore of a clean RubiX 1.0 backup in Bootstrap AND you wipe data/cache. Since you are restoring after the wipe you will have the data saved in the backup, so there is not alot to setup.
Theme kicks ass!!