Presenting: Xpired & iX for Droid X

Droid74

Reaction score
I went from loving my X to being obsessed with it!

I didnt realize this was ported to the DX. The last time i saw these block style widgets i thought was for the droid (or droid2). Can you share the link where it shows you how to do this for the droidX. (so hard to keep up with all the "cool" things and where they are)
Thanks!

tek1231

Reaction score
Below is the link where I got my "Windows Phone 7-like" icons:
Dropbox - Photos - Online backup, file sync and sharing made easy.

You need to also download Desktop Visualizer from the Market. =)

Have fun with it! It took me hours to get it to the way I wanted it.

Here is a great link for using Desktop Visualizer with these icons:
[LAYOUT|Widgets|3584 Icons] [Android Phone 7] for LPP and Desktop Visualizer [30/09] - xda-developers

Wait til you guys see what some of the users have done with it. Plenty of screenshots in the thread.

***PM me if you have questions about the icons or DV. Let's keep this thread on topic (RoLa & JsinLegacy's AWESOME themes!).*** =)

RoLa

Reaction score
I would take a copy if I can?

Updated post 3. Youtube is available at the bottom of the post. Thanks for the interest.

I went from loving my X to being obsessed with it!

I didnt realize this was ported to the DX. The last time i saw these block style widgets i thought was for the droid (or droid2). Can you share the link where it shows you how to do this for the droidX. (so hard to keep up with all the "cool" things and where they are)
Thanks!

You'll need to have:
A rooted X with Bootstrap recovery
A clean version of RubiX Focused 1.0 ROM (must wipe data and cache before install)--->RubiX Focused1.0.0
Put Xpired1.0.0 on the root of your sdcard along with the Youtube.zip (sorry about this, I am in the middle of updating Droid1 Version and will eliminate this step soon)
Bootstrap into recovery
install zip from sd
choose zip (Xpired1.0.0)
(Same steps apply for the Youtube update)
press power to backup
reboot
Enjoy

Tanass

Reaction score
HeyGuys

Jsin or rola that wallpaper u used in the IX screenshots the devil one can i get it or do u know where i can get it thanks alot....

RoLa

Reaction score
Jsin or rola that wallpaper u used in the IX screenshots the devil one can i get it or do u know where i can get it thanks alot....
I'll ask Jsin where he got it.

All right that's it I'm buying the damn X tonight

What's up bro?!! Haven't seen you around for awhile...Why are you buying the X? For OUR themes? .....AWWWW!

I've been diggin on your progress with inspired/ xpired(that name friggn' rocks) over at J.B. for awhile, that and the damned "x" button just fell off my D1...go figure.

Nice bro! I saw an image made by prash and I thought that would make out to be a sick theme! I was "inspired" right then and there. I made the theme for D1 for Sapphire1.1.1 but with Cyan colors, I believe it turned people off because of the "Not relying on "Cyan"ogens Vendor Setup". I like the color and I liked Sapphire. It had nothing to with Cyanogen, needless to say it didn't get very popular. So I asked Jsin to help me port it to the X and that is how Inspired became Xpired.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
check post 2 for a link to some of my favorite wallpapers

RoLa

Reaction score
PM sent ^^

@amosavitas

Jsin you just got in my way....lol

WingShot

Reaction score
Display bugs in IX theme

IX theme, Rubix 1.0 focused.

Relatively minor display bugs:

Market - Post a comment about an app and the text I'm typing (white) blends in with the white background. (I selected the text to make it show up for the picture--otherwise, all you can see is white.)

Gmail - Touch the menu button to show the gmail menu. But the options and the menu background are the same color, showing an all-black menu. (I pressed the first option and held it during screen cap to show the menu does work, just foreground and background colors are the same).

Attachments

• CAP201010261859.jpg
    CAP201010261859.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 192
  • CAP201010261916.jpg
    CAP201010261916.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 210