Presenting: Xpired & iX for Droid X

rocafella203

Reaction score
hey jsin, will the iron man theme have the themed slider like the droid 1 had??? i loved it!! and it will make the theme even better! great job

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
as of right now no it does not have the lock screen themed.... I am working on getting that done along with a few other things before next update

RoLa

Reaction score
Here is the idea I'm going with for icons. I like the stock icons, they just need to match. That is only my opinion.

Attachments

• 1icon.png
    1icon.png
    382 bytes · Views: 248
  • ic_launcher_google_talk.png
    ic_launcher_google_talk.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 272
  • 4icon.png
    4icon.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 246

RMHisCOOL

Reaction score
Any chance of getting this for Rubix blurry? I just can't get Focused to play nicely on my phone.

soccerman316

Reaction score
I wanna use this theme so bad but my alternate email opens to all black with it. If you could fix this it would be greatly appreciated! I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it though. Anyway, great work on the theme! Its so sick.

soccerman316

Reaction score
I wanna use this theme so bad but my alternate email opens to all black with it. If you could fix this it would be greatly appreciated! I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it though. Anyway, great work on the theme! Its so sick.

Thank you for saying that. What email are you using?

I'm using the email app included with Focused. (the non-gmail one). It's the same that was originally on the droidx. I'm not sure what else to call it haha.

RoLa

Reaction score
I'm right in the middle of backing my computer up. As soon as it is complete, I'll look at that for you.

Ritzie

Reaction score
I'm loving the iX theme. So far the only problem I see is in gmail. I'm assuming the black out portion are unread messages.

Attachments

• CAP201010280955.jpg
    CAP201010280955.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 209

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Here is Xpired1.0.0 for RubiX Focused1.0

Brought to you by JsinLegacy and RoLa
I cannot thank JsinLegacy enough for the help he has provided with this project​

Thank You Jairomeo for Wallpapers and everything!
Thank You Bignadad aka BIGDX for for the locksliders​

Music
devicef.png

Lockscreen
lockscreenq.png

Widgets
widgets2.png

Twitter/Facebook
socials.png

Widgets
widgets.png

Here is the Updated YouTube in Action
youtubewidget.png

Open
youtubeopen.png

Damm Rola this is really nice. You may make me switch from my pinks and purples.. :p...... Now I know where you have been keeping yourself lately........ ;) Very nice job!!!

RoLa

Reaction score
Thank you Dorothy.:)

Updated 3rd post.

I'll work on ADW this weekend.

Ritzie

Reaction score
I'm loving the iX theme. So far the only problem I see is in gmail. I'm assuming the black out portion are unread messages.

iX has been updated since that release. Flash Rubix over that and download a new version of ix.

AWESOME!! I love it. Quick question on the wallpaper section. Its not an issue just wasn't sure if there are suppose to be different wallpapers in the wallpaper section. Mine are all the same. Check it out.

Attachments

• CAP201010281455.jpg
    CAP201010281455.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 200