Theme Developer
Reaction score
We will try to bring them to the d1 but need to get it perfect on the dx first

Sent from my DROIDX using iX App

droidxchat

Reaction score
just installed xpired, loving it!

current issues (to be updated):

-new mail within GMAIL is black on black (unreadable)
-browser address bar is black on black when loading a page
-"Settings" app icon is black (on black background)
-number pad as opposed to dialer pad (for instance, when entering a pin) has all the numbers greyed out making them hard to read, even though they are still selectable
-no percentage/data speed indication of any form during downloads (would be nice to have this again)
-native forum apps, such as xda app and droid forums app are black on black, except for text that is quoted. all other text is unreadable.
-icon size of "display" and "accounts" within settings menu causes those two options to look irregular in regards lining up vertically with the other options (not a huge deal)
-"ignore" slider for incoming calls is irregular. it is larger than the "accept call" slider and is cutoff on the edge, and a different size
-previous search terms list within the market has black on black icons
[FIXED] -google talk force closes (rubix issue or theme issue?)

suggestions:
-lockscreen would look twice as good if sliders were themed to xpired/iX (color wise). possible?

Attached: I took the headphonegirl image and edited it to the correct resolution for the droid X. The color matches perfectly for the xpired theme. Thanks to krze over at XDA forums for the original image!

Attachments

• HeadphoneGirl.jpg
    HeadphoneGirl.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 957

millbean

Reaction score
how did you install? i tried using a clean install and then applying theme and could not g talk to work

droidxchat

Reaction score
i cant download the iX RubiX Focused 1.0 theme. the download will start and then at abt 3mb it just stops and says download unsuccessful... what gives???

I had this problem, just keep trying. It is most likely a bandwidth issue serverside. Additionally, I kept touching my screen during the download to keep it active. I'm not sure if this had any true effect, but the download completed that time.

@Rola - Updated that list in my previous post

are we able to switch back and forth between iX and Xpired? or will it cause overlap issues? i see that some of the items in the apk lists aren't the same, but that is easily remedied I think... are there any other overlap issues?

droidxchat

Reaction score
Updated post #3: added gtalk force close fix.

Confirmed working!

You'll have to flash a clean RubiX Focused1.0 ROM to switch themes. Once the ROM boots and syncs, reboot into recovery and then apply the theme. I tested this install method with iX as well as Xpired and it was all the way nice with both.

But I will lose all my data (text messages/camera images/apps, etc), correct? I know what you're thinking, I shoulda done a nandroid before installing the theme, that way I could revert and install the other theme to check it out.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
no you will not lose all of that...just flash the rom again.. you do not have to data wipe if you are currently running the same ROM

droidxchat

Reaction score
no you will not lose all of that...just flash the rom again.. you do not have to data wipe if you are currently running the same ROM

good to know thanks

in case you didn't catch it, I have a few bugs posted in post #57. awesome work so far

soccerman316

Reaction score
I did a clean install of Rubix focused 1.0 then installed Xspired and got tons of forcecloses in google framework, market, etc. Please fix, I love this theme and really want to use it!

Edit: I redid everything and its working now but I am experiencing the same bugs as droidxchat mentioned. The gmail messages showing black is the biggest one for me. And when typing in Handcent the text is cyan too which makes it really hard to read.

shaneaus

Reaction score
"...I am experiencing the same bugs as droidxchat mentioned. The gmail messages showing black is the biggest one for me. And when typing in Handcent the text is cyan too which makes it really hard to read."

Second the above! Besides those issues... :) Awesome theme job! Please fix those issues so that I can continue to use it! Not being able to read the gmail messages will most likely be a deal breaker for me! :icon_eek:

Droid74

Reaction score
IX looks great but no phone service and a ton of FCs...=(

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
everyone we are currently working on fixing all bugs... please bare with us.. Rola is busy and I am preparing for mid-terms. But we are both working extremely hard to get these themes perfect

WingShot

Reaction score
Love your theme--it goes especially well with iron man wallpaper.

My only complaint is in the screenshot below. When I use gmail, your theme is making new emails impossible to see. The background of the unread email is black and the subject is black, making it unreadable until the email is marked read. In this case, you can see the top email (only unread email) is on a black background.

I'm running Rubix 1.0 focused and your IX theme.

Framework[/code]Download
iX RubiX Focused 1.0

Attachments

• CAP201010230931.jpg
    CAP201010230931.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 195
OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer