Presenting: Xpired & iX for Droid X

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I will test some more when I go to lunch. But both are full on my phones with out any issues but we will find the issue

Mycahya

Reaction score
Great theme!!!! got a black on black text, in tweetcaster. here's a screenshot. I'll use a different twitter app if it's not an easy fix/not fixable by you, and should be fixed by tweetcasters developer.

Attachments

• screenshot_26.png
    screenshot_26.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 303

scubieman

Reaction score
Great theme!!!! got a black on black text, in tweetcaster. here's a screenshot. I'll use a different twitter app if it's not an easy fix/not fixable by you, and should be fixed by tweetcasters developer.

What ROM you using?

Prevlin

Reaction score
I was having the same fc issue I had go boot into recovery and restore luckily I did a backup prior to installing but once the cc issues are figured out I will totally load up xpire it looks sick!

BRUTAL BROCK

Reaction score
Ix is off the hook. Great job guys. You should provide the icons in the ss of ix on the launcher pro ;) ..and possibly an adw theme matching ix? :)

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Guess the release should have been pushed back *shrugs*

bohunter

Reaction score
Also have black on black text in Google Voice with IX , have to go back to stock for now. Looks good otherwise!

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well Done Boys!!!! Mike does this mean you have accepted My Invite to Team Incognito??? No pressure! but now you have to answer me Publicly!!!

Reaction score
Just some observations on some of the problems that I Xperienced with Xpired.

I downloaded RubiX 1.0 wipe date and cache per the instructions, and everything went flawlessly. I ran Rubix for a few hours and experienced no issues what so ever.

I installed the Xpired theme and got it all up and running, per the instructions of course, and lots of force closes everywhere.

I reloaded Rubix once again wiping all info and tried for a second time. This time the force closes were minimal, but rom manager could not be accessed, worked fin on Rubix, force close. Launcher pro worked perfectly but if I tried to go to preferences it would force close. I tried going to the settings , then SD card, force close.

Please do not take this as a bad thing I just wanted to give you the heads up of some of the things going wrong.

ThanX for all the great work and keep it up. I would run any of your themes

Mycahya

Reaction score
on iX in the contacts app. The contact tab at the top is blacked out. Phone, call log, and favorites all highlight white, while the contacts tab blanks out.

Attachments

• screenshot_27.png
    screenshot_27.png
    154.3 KB · Views: 290

monsterpt

Reaction score
Is this avaiable for the Droid 1? I am loving these themes.

Projectn elite v2