Please someone help me

Rmonaghan88

Reaction score
I rooted my droid x last week and have no problems. today I used my phone all day( took a trip had gps running all day). when i got home my phones browser wouldn't work and any app using the 3g network. i switched to wifi and had no problem. my phones status bar has the 3g up and running and in status it says it connected but nothing will work. what i have tried so far *228(1 and 2) factory reset, re loaded liberty rom, battery pull. any suggestions that you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.
p.s pretty sure i forgot to back up stock rom so going back to stock is not an option unless someone can post a how to install sbf. using a macbook. also used browser on GFs blackberry also verizon and it worked so I know its not the network.

Last edited:

quiklives

Reaction score
I don't have a how to for you, but I got back to stock just the other day using maderstcok 's file. No, not a typo. Search for that and there should beer instructions if you need to go back to stock. I did it on linux, so mac should be easy.

Perhaps, though, toggling your 3g signal off and on would fix it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

J

Johnly

I had to boot my device on Liberty every day or so to re establish a data link. ApEx solved that for me.......I am sure I am wrong though...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My suggestion is you sbf back to stock. And if your data doesn't come back then take it back to Verizon and get a replacement.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP I live in Central PA and last evening my 3G was down. I note the time of your post and the local 3G was down at that.