Please help me

Discussion in 'Droid X Rooted Help' started by Rmonaghan88, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Rmonaghan88

Rmonaghan88 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I rooted my droid x last week and have no problems. today I used my phone all day( took a trip had gps running all day). when i got home my phones browser wouldn't work and any app using the 3g network. i switched to wifi and had no problem. my phones status bar has the 3g up and running and in status it says it connected but nothing will work. what i have tried so far *228(1 and 2) factory reset, re loaded liberty rom, battery pull. any suggestions that you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    p.s pretty sure i forgot to back up stock rom so going back to stock is not an option unless someone can post a how to install sbf. using a macbook. also used browser on GFs blackberry also verizon and it worked so I know its not the network.

2. OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel Silver Member

Ratings:
    +63
    Well I don't know what the problem can be but I do know how you can flash an sbf with a Mac. I wrote up a guide on how to do so with the droid 1 but with the proper sbf files, it should work for the X as well. You need to install Ubuntu on your Mac through a virtual machine, it's all free. Worst case scenario, send me a PM and I can help you get it set up if need be. Hopefully someone can offer a simpler solution though.

3. lemodular

lemodular Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you tried reloading an older working backup? If that works, you can move forward from there. You may also try to load another ROM.