Please Help!

irish91983

Reaction score
Hi All

I was just in the middle of a extremely important text I was typing away and it converted to MMS I went to hit the back button cause I didn't want to send it just yet. I got a message that it will be discarded cause it wasn't addressed to any one so I hit cancel and addressed it myself then I hit back and I saw it there for a brief second then it was gone and in its place was a blank text to anonymous.

Is there anyway to get that text back it is very very important to me that I get it back. I cant stress how important it is.

Please Help
Thanks Keith

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
What mms program u on? Maybe downloading or going on a different one would show it. Most likely id say that text is gone; so try not to get hopes up. Sorry... You should look in sent folder and recieved maybe it got messed up somewhere. Also i know this text is important to u but i know i write my gf very long texts sometimes and this happens or some random event makes me delete it and i just retype it. Youll remember the important stuff. :) Not all is lost.

OP
I

irish91983

Reaction score
I was using hand cent. I tired to go in to the stock messaging and could find in in there either. I also tried the draft folder in the Hand cent and nothing. Is there maybe some where in would be stored until it was over written? Or some folder I could look in if i were to plug it in to my computer?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was using hand cent. I tired to go in to the stock messaging and could find in in there either. I also tried the draft folder in the Hand cent and nothing. Is there maybe some where in would be stored until it was over written? Or some folder I could look in if i were to plug it in to my computer?
Are u rooted?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
nvm, i do think their are some apps that backup texts and such, so i bet youll have access to that folder without root. And yes you can probably dig around on your phone with an explorer program... but im really a good 80% sure your text is gone.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
it didnt save right. So even if you dug its prolly not their. Im not sure what folder it would be in... try sms backup from market. It pulls that folder and backs it up, maybe youll get lucky.

OP
I

irish91983

Reaction score
That sucks. But thanks for your help. Im gonna plug my phone in and hope for the best.

Thanks Again
Keith