Please help!

Anxiety

Reaction score
Hi i really hope someone can help me. I currently have Bugless Beast v0.1 custom rom on my Droid and I want to get back to stock. I've tried looking on droidlife.com and I can't find anything that'll help. Im getting REEAALLLY stressed to the max.... just wanna get back to stock, can someone make it SUPER simplistic for me? Thanks in advance!

fiver643

Reaction score
try searching "unrooting". can i ask you why you want to go back to stock? custom rom are the shhhhhizdancedroid

OP
A

Anxiety

Reaction score
This just seems REALLY buggy... lags ALOT. I dont like it... I more or less just really wanna get rid of this rom and into something different. any suggestions?

xliderider

Reaction score
Why are you using BB 0.1, there have been many updates to that rom, the latest being v0.4 lol.

Pete even has the froyo (2.2) based roms available. Bugless Beast 0.X roms are Eclair (2.1) based.

OP
A

Anxiety

Reaction score
Bc due to work I havent had the time to really sit down and play with my phone.... so yes, its been a while and I have an older version. So updating this ROM i'd have to use Rom manager right? (the paid for version)

OP
A

Anxiety

Reaction score
Anyone have any links for Froyo 2.2 roms that are really good??

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Bc due to work I havent had the time to really sit down and play with my phone.... so yes, its been a while and I have an older version. So updating this ROM i'd have to use Rom manager right? (the paid for version)

orrr you could do it for free and go to his page on this forum

call me old school, but i dont wanna pay for something i can do myself in 15 seconds

jrmdroid

Reaction score
This just seems REALLY buggy... lags ALOT. I dont like it... I more or less just really wanna get rid of this rom and into something different. any suggestions?

Did you do a complete wipe before you installed BuglessBeast?

If you want to try something different try ChevyNo1's Simply Stunning 4.7 ROM and see if it give you the same issues. I have been using it for well over a week now and am having no issues and runs pretty smooth for me. NOTE: I had to do a wipe to get it to work on my phone (shoud not make a difference per Chevy's releae notes but it did) and this was the ROM I wanted to use after a lot of research so I did the wipe and reset up everything. No biggy for me.

However, if you want to get back to stock use the link I provided earlier to SBF to root and to unroot. I have read many posts on here and this the one everyone has pointed to.

EDIT: oops did not notice you were on BB v0.1. Try the new one here and see if the new one clears your issues. The new ROM is Froyo 2.2.

Last edited:
OP
A

Anxiety

Reaction score
yeah I did a complete wipe before installing. I think I will give ChevyNo1's a try and see if this is better for me. whats the EASIEST way of doing this... so I dont feel like ripping my hair out :p

OP
A

Anxiety

Reaction score
Tried using Rom manager but I have to be a premium member to download ChevyNo1's... Figured this would be the easiest way. sorry Im still a noob to most of this :p

fiver643

Reaction score
Tried using Rom manager but I have to be a premium member to download ChevyNo1's... Figured this would be the easiest way. sorry Im still a noob to most of this :p
buy it. its well wroth it.

you know all the stuff on there you can get on here for free, right?

yeah i know. but when it come to using a computer. the only thing i know how to do is turn it on and surf the net lol. its only a couple of bucks and it made it a lot easier for me. plus i dont have a pc.