1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MMS Audio Please Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by mike3611, Nov 10, 2009.

1. mike3611

mike3611 New Member

I am wondering why my very CAPABLE DROID can not send a simple, short audio clip via text message, mms. I have the option to send a Recorded audio clip as an attachment, but I can not attach any other form of audio to my texts. My last phone was the ENV2 and that could handle the simple task. I saw the update specs and it did not mention fixing this bug on December 11th. Does any one have the solution to this problem? Is there and APP that I can get that would solve this? Thank you!
  2. aka_rob

aka_rob New Member

handcent sms is what you are looking for. file size limit seems small though, kind of a bummer
  3. billyNOTnice

billyNOTnice New Member

I agree. I had the same phone. wtf is up with not being able to send sounds. i'm even baffled at why i can't figure out how to scroll through my contacts to select people i want to send the messages too. like i gotta remember every that i want to send messages to. aka rob, thanks for that app... I like it a lot more
  4. billyNOTnice

billyNOTnice New Member

I still have yet to figure out how to send pics/audio in the same message like i would on any 25 dollar cell phone??? :mad:
Search tags for this page
droid audio file size limits
how do i mms audio on android
how do you use the audio mms on android phone
how to send audio mms android
how to send mms audio file galaxy s3
mms adeo

mms audio

send mms audio
sound clip for mms