Please Help!

abraham3660

Reaction score
I am so mad at myself rite now! I was a little skeptic about rooting my motorola droid, and then this happens! So i rooted my droid, no problems there. Then i went to install a rom and my phone didnt change at all. But then i noticed my android market was gone! I cant find it anywhere on my fone! I factory reset it and everything. Please help what do i do?! How to i get my market back??

mentaloaf

Reaction score
I am so mad at myself rite now! I was a little skeptic about rooting my motorola droid, and then this happens! So i rooted my droid, no problems there. Then i went to install a rom and my phone didnt change at all. But then i noticed my android market was gone! I cant find it anywhere on my fone! I factory reset it and everything. Please help what do i do?! How to i get my market back??

Take a couple of deep breaths...your phone is fine, tons of people have run into this when installing certain roms including me, the market is an app just like any other app, all you have to do is re-install it which there are several threads that cover that...just do a little bit of searching, you'll find it..

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

What ROM did you try to install? And how did you install it, ROM Manager or SPRecovery? Did you make a backup prior to trying to flash this ROM?