1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Please Help me fix my phone!!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by abraham3660, Aug 15, 2010.

1. abraham3660

abraham3660 New Member

Ok so i rooted my motorola droid ( Bad Idea). Then i tried to install a new rom, and nothing changed on my fone. So i rebooted and restored to factory settings. When i did that i noticed there was no app store, no lockscreeen, and my home button doesnt work. What do i do? I dont have any apps and i dont have an appstore!!
  2. kennydied23

kennydied23 Member

1. Download a stock system file and install it like a rom. You can get them from here:
    Peter Alfonso

2. Use RSD Lite and a .sbf file to return to whatever stock version you were on. (Use the link above for .sbf files)
  3. abraham3660

abraham3660 New Member

Kennydied, Thank You so much. I am all so new to this. Is there anyway you could walk me through this step by step on how to install this? I dont really know what im doing. Thank You so much.
  4. kennydied23

kennydied23 Member

Sure thing. Can you tell me if you changed your recovery?
  5. abraham3660

abraham3660 New Member

umm i dont think so i downloaded rom manager, and i clicked clockworkmod recovery and it said it was succesful. I s that changing the recovery?
  6. abraham3660

abraham3660 New Member

Thank You so much for your help, but i fixed it. I just restored from a previous back up ( DUH! ) BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 restored to factory settings to fix how do i get i