Someone Please Help Me Fix This On Christmas Day!

casxen

Reaction score
So this happend last night and it seems I am going to miss alot of Christmas stuff because of this issue.

Last night around 5pm, my phone died, from losing battery power, this happens alot with me as I am always out and about (nowhere near chargers).

So anways, when I got home I plugged my phone in and there is where my problems started.

Usually when your phone is dead and you plug it in the charging battery icon in the middle of the screen shows up.

Nothing was there. Just the red indicator light.

So after an overnight charge, the phone will power on and power cycle but nothing on the screen.

It makes all the sounds, I can play with the buttons (from memory) and can try to make phone calls (but because i cannot see the buttons i end up calling random people i dont know). I have tried to remember where the buttons are so I can do my Christmas plans. but I need to find a pay phone now.

Anyways, please help!

I have a Droid Razr

This phone has not been dropped. It was in an otter box case. I have done a force power down with the volume and power button doing it, but nothing works.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
So after an overnight charge, the phone will power on and power cycle but nothing on the screen.

It makes all the sounds, I can play with the buttons (from memory) and can try to make phone calls (but because i cannot see the buttons i end up calling random people i dont know).

This sounds like a bad digitizer. If it is, the only fix I know of is to have it repaired or sent back :(