Droid Pro......PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

fr8man

Reaction score
Okay, where do I start? My Droid Pro is a factory refurbished unit and I have only had it for about 2 weeks. It started turning itself off and getting stuck in the start up sequence, or whatever you call it.....you know where all the red squares are spinning and it says "droid." I tried a new battery but was still having the same problem. I tried to do a factory reset from the menu but now it's stuck on the screen with the open white box with the yellow arrow pointing out of the box to the little green droid figure. The screen then goes off for a little while and then changes to red "M." This is all it will do, over and over. I have read over some of the other forums on here and have tried all of the r + m + power button.........the x button + power button............the volume up + volume down + power button and still get nowhere. I can get to the bootloader screen by doing the volume up/down + power button but again it does nothing after that. I have tried the "@" key and the return key and nothing. I'm not sure if and when to pull out the battery, if I should leave my sim card and sd card in or what. All I want to do is get this fixed so that I can sell it. Please help.......remember that all it will do is display the open white box with yellow arrow pointing at the little droid man and then going blank for a little while and then changing to the red "M" screen. Any help is greatly appreciated.