phone restarting itsef

Reaction score
I have had my rezound for a month now and love the phone!

However, I have noticed the past 2 days my phone randomly resets itself. If I check my email or Facebook or go into an app, when I return to home screen my phone resets itself. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Thanks for any advice!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you have any task killers or virus protection remove them. More then likely it's being caused by an app that's not playing nicely with your phone. Do a factory data reset out of your privacy section. That should fix it. If it continues then remove any apps you've added recently.

OP
D
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice.

I have juice defender on my phone but have not changed any settings in it. Also I have not downloaded any new apps. I will try the reset if it doesn't stop.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt juice defender would be an issue. My wife has the Tbolt, also HTC and she's had to do this twice. Worked both times.

WTF??

Reaction score
Happens to me sometimes too. But it only restarts to the white/green HTC screen and not the FULL reboot (thank goodness), which only takes about 15 secs... still annoying at times.

Havent fully diagnosed, nor noticed the common trend yet... its too sporatic

svdroiddude

Reaction score
That is Sense rebooting if you will. Happens mostly after updating apps.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I had that problem with my Dinc 1 and it was an app that wasn't playing nice. It was Dolphin Mini browser if I remember correctly.

andeejo

Reaction score
This problem has started for me as well. No new apps. But a lot of updates. I notice it with the same three apps. It will go away for awhile if I shut phone down, but eventually it will start up again. Annoying!

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
This problem has started for me as well. No new apps. But a lot of updates. I notice it with the same three apps. It will go away for awhile if I shut phone down, but eventually it will start up again. Annoying!

That's a good point to remember. It may not be a new app causing the problem. It may be an update for an old app.