1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Restarting itself??

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by amr102987, Aug 2, 2010.

1. amr102987

amr102987 New Member

I just got my new DroidX phone friday. I've noticed that from time to time it'll just restart itself, but it's not a full restart. Normally when you first turn on the phone it'll go to the motorola symbol then the little red droid eye symbol thing. When it resets itself it goes right to the red droid eye and goes back on. Now I haven't had a chance to really install too many applications. I figured this might be the problem, but the only apps I installed were the dictionary.com app, google maps, aim, and facebook. Oh and the advanced task killer free was installed on my phone at the verizon store when I had it activated. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
  2. Ralffers

Ralffers New Member

Yes - and I'm on my way to Verizon right now to get the phone replaced because of this, & some other issues as well.

How are you doing with battery life by the way?...
  3. amr102987

amr102987 New Member

Well it's pretty awful to be honest, but it's for all intensive purposes a mini computer so i don't expect it to last a very long time. Let me know what they say at verizon. I get the dwelt it has somethig to do with an abundance of apps running and not being shut down by task killer fast enough
  4. agfiore3987

agfiore3987 New Member

Twice a day

My droid x restarts itself just about daily and an average of twice, if not more a day. What did they say about it at the verizon store? I assume it's abnormal.
Search tags for this page

android restarting by itself

driod mini reboots itself

droid mini reboots

droid mini restart bug

droid mini restarts

droid razr restart itself

galaxy s4 rebooting itself

my verizon droid charge by samsung restarts by itself