My Phone wont start up. It keeps restarting over and over in a non stop cycle

knighthonor

Reaction score
Yesterday my phone died. And when I got home I plugged it up. I let it get some juice, and had to boot it up with that exclamation menu thing. but I had notice that when it came on, it at first went through the basic start up process (Droid word----->Droid red Eye------>Lock Screen---->Home Screen)

but when it got to the home screen part, it would last about 10 seconds or less, and restart all the way back over. It would continue to do this over and over by itself.

When I would try to power off the phone, it would turn itself back on by itself. and repeat the cycle.

I tried to take out the Battery, but when I turn phone back on, it still does this crash cycle, but now it wont even go to the home screen, nor the lock screen, at all.

I dont know what to do.

its doing (Droid word screen-----> Red Eye) and repeating over and over
What should I do?

I also tried taking the micro card out as well. that to did not work to solve this issue. I have my phone connected to my laptop now, but its still doing that cycle thing.

Edit: Additional info

My phone is not rooted
I forgot what version of the OS I have. :(

Last edited:
OP
knighthonor

knighthonor

Reaction score
I am trying to do the 2 volume + lock button combo, but now not even that is doing anything

OP
knighthonor

knighthonor

Reaction score
Hey if your phone turns on by itself, each time you put the battery in, than there is nothing they can do about it. you have to get a new phone. :\

jigglesdaluvly

Reaction score
my brothers phone is doing the SAME thing right now...i dono wut to do...just keeps going to "Droid" - then the eye..back and forth...iv try'd everything i can think of... (it had never turned its self ON tho...just would randomly shut OFF)