Rezound restarting in the middle of the night on its own and getting stuck at 4g logo

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
Besides I got my phone off ebay so I don't have a contract. But I also think that means I have no way to replace under warranty. :(

I've always wondered about this. I know the device has a 1-year manufacturer warranty that starts on the date of purchase. I wonder if Verizon knows when the phone itself was purchased, since I think the warranty would transfer to you.

kefler

Reaction score
I also using the rnd dock station instead of the one from Verizon. I am using the default alarm and I am also using high performance power mode. Do you know what dates yours did this? Mine was March 13th and April 11th. Hopefully it will not happen again to use.

2nd time was April 15th for me.. time before was probably about a month earlier.

devilshavoc27

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much for your posts my phone restarted itself for 2 days straight most of the time it wouldn't even make it to the main screen without restarting and
eventually it would just restart itself until it would die.. I put it on charge finally got to the main screen dailed that *#*#4636#*#* changed the settings like you said and it
fixed itself instantly i cant tell you how thankful i am you guys saved my week:icon_ banana:

nikecar

Reaction score
your dog was accessing the maps for known locations of cats, and it went into the famed reboot when GMaps is open.