1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Otterbox Impact Case

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by Droidbot999, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Droidbot999

Droidbot999 New Member

Hey guys. Is the Otterbox Impact case worth it? Is the screen protector easy to apply without bubbles from past experience. I like this case because it's affordable and covers all the buttons. Thanks!
  2. MerlinsShadow

MerlinsShadow New Member

Every Otterbox case I have ever had has been worth it. They are the best in the market. However all of the otterbox cases I have found for the Droid X are not available yet. Where are you looking?
  3. UltraDroid

UltraDroid Super Moderator Staff Member

I heard a rumor - read it on one of the forums - that the Otterbox case for the Droid X was going to start shipping this week or next. May be a case of wishing and hoping...

I certainly agree with you about the quality of the case. I absolutely love the one on my Droid 1. :)

-Mike
  4. cygnusloop

cygnusloop New Member

Search tags for this page

2010 droid incredible hi impact case