Screen Protector OtterBox Defender

JaeJae

Reaction score
For all those considering cutting out the Otterbox' built in screen protector - you are sacrificing one of the best features of the Otterbox! The screen protector is integrated to keep dust and debris away from your phone. Once you cut it out, all the stuff that normally collects in the corners of your screen are now going into your case. Also, for those that ARE using the Otterbox' built in protector - if you start noticing dust between the protector and you Droid, it's probably time to clean the case. A little scrubbing with a toothbrush, a rinse with distilled water, dry it with a microfiber towel, use same towel to wipe down Droid, reassemble, and everything is right in the world!

nhcress

Reaction score
i have the invisishield on my droid x as well as the otterbox. it works out great!

IronBeagle

Reaction score
I also have the Invisishield by Zagg. It costs around $20 but is far better than most protectors. Plus it has lifetime guarantee. Best buy will even install on your phone.(they do.charge sometimes....never have charged me but others that I know did get charges a small fee for installing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums