No more zagg, wait for Defender or reshield?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
ZAGG has been great for me. I actually use it by itself until Otterbox gets it together. Installation wasn't too tricky for me. Like mwhartman said, use all the install spray and you can move it around and place it like window tint.

The texture was easy to get use to and all air bubbles went away after a few days. Can't even tell it's there now.

OP
barski

barski

Reaction score
Im very happy with my replacement from zagg. Im not sure what they did but its 150% better than before
A screen guard is a must for me. Im outside alot and I can assure you my sceen would be scratch by now if I didn't use a screen protector. Bad news is my mic died on my Droid x so im not sure what im going to do...I have a 40% off cupon for zagg, might have to put it use.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

theangryheretic

Reaction score
Droid X Accessories

The issue with the InvisiShield is knowing how to properly install it. I installed my own and screwed it up. I let the guy at a Zagg mall stand do the install and it has been flawless. Sure, I had to pay him to do it, but there is a reason his went on flawless and mine was crapt.

TheAngryHeretic

I finally had it with my Zagg invisible shield and removed it. Now I'm debating wether to wait for the Otterbox Defender with a built in screen protector or to get a SGP Steinheil screen protector.
I would go ahead and buy a Steinheil but it would be my luck that the Defender would get released and i would have to remove it.
I have read a couple of reviews of other devices with the defender case that they had to remove there full body zagg invisible shield including the screen protector.
So i have a couple of questions.
1. Should i buy the Steinheil regardless?
2. Do you think the screen protector will be fine with the Defender case?
3. Do you think my phone will be fine with out a screen protector until the Defender is here? I'm outside alot, and the wait for the defender might be a while.

theecigarman

Reaction score
Im very happy with my replacement from zagg. Im not sure what they did but its 150% better than before
A screen guard is a must for me. Im outside alot and I can assure you my sceen would be scratch by now if I didn't use a screen protector. Bad news is my mic died on my Droid x so im not sure what im going to do...I have a 40% off cupon for zagg, might have to put it use.

Just peel it off and request a replacement one. They send more fluid with the new one, so you don't have to worry about that....

Freezetron

Reaction score
Maybe I should ask them if the could replace mine as my fingernails indenteded the pos and looks like crap due to its uneven texture. I had to reapply the dammed thing three times and also feels tacky to the touch