Otterbox impact series case...

FC127

Reaction score
Hey all, I just received my Otterbox Impact today and I wanted to let you all know what I think about it.

When I first got my DX I was terrified of breaking it. While I am sure it is well made, I had to be careful how i set it down, for fear of dropping it, as well as how I picked it up, also for fear of dropping it. I was always very mindful in holding it tightly as the material it's manufactured from seems slick.

The Impact series case is a simple silicone case paired with a screen protector. The screen protector feels remarkably like the DX's actual screen, very smooth. The case itself covers all of the buttons and makes it easier, for me anyway, to feel out the buttons in the dark. While adding a little bit of bulk, it is by no means cumbersome. All of the ports are easily accessible as well as the speaker and microphone.

I got the case for about $11, shipped, on Amazon. For.my money, it was well worth the shot and I would recommend it to anyone.

*Steps off from soapbox*

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ajb3985

Reaction score
Trident kraken i liked a lot better than the commuter and the defender. I tried both before i got my kraken. If u dont mind bulkiness, its the best one you can get.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

hood

Reaction score
From what I here these are really good cases. Check out this link and get this case for only $10.07. http://amzn.to/hY97ab

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I love my impact, Its not to bulky which is great. I wanted the kraken but it was to big for me.

Sent from my DROIDX