Otter box Defender

mike02vr6

Reaction score
I got my Bionic last week, and yesterday I went and bought the otter box defender, I was just wondering if anyone else has any problem with it? My problem is after I use the screen for a bit it gets finger prints on it and then the screen goes haywire like I was pushing in random buttons. It is kind of annoying, not sure I am going to keep it. I am kinda hard on my stuff so I figured I would by a bomb shelter for my phone. I hope its just a bad case and when I get a new one it will work just fine. Thanks for the help.

finding out now that it seems like I have to keep taking the case apart and wiping down both sides of the protector, starting to get annoying now.
Mike

Last edited:

KH22

Reaction score
I have the same case and other than it being really bulky, I've had no problems.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no issues here either - is this when you have the phone plugged in, and if so are you using the original charging block and cord that came with the phone ?

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Do you also have a screen protector applied
?
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
No issues whatsoever with mine, which I've had for a month. As the poster above me implied, you should not use this case PLUS a screen protector.

mikeyd08

Reaction score
I have the same case also and haven't had any problems. Its big and bulky but so am I lol.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

Last edited:

BlazinBlake

Reaction score
Yea I've had my defender about 2 days after I bought my phone and have had no problems at all....just wish it would fit the extended battery...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums