1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Belt clip case that might fit a bionic with a otter box cover.

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Accessories' started by toadfish, Dec 10, 2011.

1. toadfish

toadfish New Member

I am out and about all the time. The otter box case is great but the belt clip is the worst.
  2. johnnyrocket

johnnyrocket New Member

i just ordered the defender case for my bionic from amazon. ill have to see haw cheesy the belt clip is cause im tough on them.
  3. AndyMcDroid

AndyMcDroid New Member

My complaints about the belt clip are that it comes off the belt too easily, and the locking mechanism that allows it to be used as a kick stand also causes it to lock in an open position when the phone/holster is pulled away from your body, which leads to the first problem. I think it was a big mistake to attempt making the belt clip serve multiple purposes, as this diminished its usefulness as a belt clip.
  4. johnnyrocket

johnnyrocket New Member

thanks andy, i guess ill find out in a few days when it arrives...
  5. toadfish

toadfish New Member

Everything andy said is spot on. It just does not fell right. Number of time just getting in to the car the thing falls off. I even with to the Verizon store to see if any other cases would fit. No luck. Maybe a GPS belt case would work. Good luck Johnny with your case the phone cover is awesome. Even big and all still awesome Belt clip cast -5 star from this dude...
  6. chuck54

chuck54 New Member

I have a quick question on the otterbox for Bionic...

Does the Otterbox fit the Extended battery AND the stock Battery? I guess is it fits the extended, it wold fit the standard battery anywy....
  7. DoctorV

DoctorV Member

I hae the Otterbox Commuter case and the extented battery does not fit in it. There was a topic a long time ago of someone that took a dremel tool to the back cover and made a hole so the extended battery could stick out. It looked pretty ghetto but it worked.
Search tags for this page
cover ottek box
driod bionic case for belt

droid bionic case with belt clip

otter clip for droid

otter clip on in maryland
will belt clip for droid bionic fit galaxy s3