Otter Box Defender Case

CosmoX

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up on the $35 best offer! Mine was also accepted. Says it comes with a racheting belt clip holster in the auction specs. Anyone seen a pic of the holster? Searched for a bit but unable to locate anything. Thanks again!

Red Tornado

Reaction score
I wondered if they were available briefly but with all of the pre-orders, they sold out.
Went back on the otterbox site this am - case was still in my cart - and I bought it. Said it will not be available until 10/17 - today.....

BossBrew

Reaction score
Almost purchased the Seidio Rugged before stumbling upon the OtterBox Defender Series and I think its going to be worth the wait. It's certainly more stylish, and I am thoroughly impressed with the fact that is also covers the bottom buttons.

Can't wait :D

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Almost purchased the Seidio Rugged before stumbling upon the OtterBox Defender Series and I think its going to be worth the wait. It's certainly more stylish, and I am thoroughly impressed with the fact that is also covers the bottom buttons.

Can't wait :D

Yea the only thing about the Seidio Rugged is it doesn't have charging and USB port flaps like Otterbox. You have to take case apart to charge. It looks cool but no thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

BossBrew

Reaction score
Yea the only thing about the Seidio Rugged is it doesn't have charging and USB port flaps like Otterbox. You have to take case apart to charge. It looks cool but no thanks.

Really? I honestly wasn't even aware of this, I would have been extremely dissatisfied if I found this out after purchasing the Seidio Rugged. Thanks for letting me know, Otterbox please hurry.

jaben2

Reaction score
Sorry, but I have the seido case. It does have charging ports. It is a flap. All ports are accesible. They are just covered by flaps. I haven't had to take mine apart other than to pull the battery.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I have the seido case. It does have charging ports. It is a flap. All ports are accesible. They are just covered by flaps. I haven't had to take mine apart other than to pull the battery.

Oh it does? My bad. I honestly didn't think it did. I looked and looked for good pics and all the ones I saw I couldn't see them.

Sorry for the incorrect info I gave you BossBrew. I'm still personally waiting for Otterbox:)

jaben2

Reaction score
No big deal. It's all about options. I didn't think it had a opening for the headphone jack till I took it back apart.
They are hard to find.
I think the otterbox is a going to be a good case as well. I just couldn't wait.
I drop my phone too much

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
No big deal. It's all about options. I didn't think it had a opening for the headphone jack till I took it back apart.
They are hard to find.
I think the otterbox is a going to be a good case as well. I just couldn't wait.
I drop my phone too much

Yea I hear ya. And that sucks cause honestly that was the only reason I didn't get the Seidio is because I didn't think it had ports. Lol. Quit dropping your phone:)

BossBrew

Reaction score
the selling point for me is that the otterbox covers the bottom 4 buttons on the front of the X.

This. And the fact that it looks to keep a very stylish look to the device, the back looks polished and is nice to look at. The Seidio is titled perfectly, it looks completely "Rugged". Seems like the previous poster was right and these bad boys begin to ship on the 25th. Deciding if I should wait until they begin to ship, or place a pre-order.

shamisc

Reaction score
the selling point for me is that the otterbox covers the bottom 4 buttons on the front of the X.

This. And the fact that it looks to keep a very stylish look to the device, the back looks polished and is nice to look at. The Seidio is titled perfectly, it looks completely "Rugged". Seems like the previous poster was right and these bad boys begin to ship on the 25th. Deciding if I should wait until they begin to ship, or place a pre-order.

Any proof that they'll start shipping tomorrow? I NEED MINE BADDD!!!

barski

Reaction score
I hope its true. I pre-ordered mine. This waiting really sucks.