Oofficial Froyo update coming REALLY soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just checked my "Real Insight" folder and it looks like it will be released Saturday at 02:31 AM.

Oops!! Wait that was the wrong folder. I accidentally looked in the "When Will I Next Get Out of Bed For a Bathroom Break" folder. Turns out the "Real Insight" folder is, surprisingly, empty!!!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Threads merged. Just a reminder be respectful to other members. If your post gets deleted, that's probably why.

B.Wallace85

Reaction score
I just checked my "Real Insight" folder and it looks like it will be released Saturday at 02:31 AM.

Oops!! Wait that was the wrong folder. I accidentally looked in the "When Will I Next Get Out of Bed For a Bathroom Break" folder. Turns out the "Real Insight" folder is, surprisingly, empty!!!

I LOL'd. I love sarcasm. dancedroid

Schimm

Reaction score
Popcorn. Get your popcorn here. Popcorn.

First day of autumn, thirteen days from now, September 23.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

zonaRSX

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the owner of Motorola, Tom Cruise. They are going to release 2.2 on Halloween to give everyone a scare.

liferefugee

Reaction score
They would release it now but the only guy who can press the release button is stuck at home on his treadmill because he wife couldnt get him off the crazy thing (Jetson's reference anyone?)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I LOL'd. I love sarcasm. dancedroid

I would say thanks, but how do I know you aren't being sarcastic???:)

D

Dragon3463

That's funny. Lol. Yep. George Jetson. "Jane! How do you stop this crazy thing!"

helmsleyl

Reaction score
In a world that doesn't, Droid does.

In a world that Droid doesn't, Chuck Norris does.

Status
Not open for further replies.