Telus Milestone Froyo update coming

crinkdude

Reaction score
i installed the update and it's very nice and a bit quicker then 2.1 updated but for some reason my phone has started to freeze for no reason. doesnt happen all the time but it's annoying. any ideas? my phone is rooted but i dont have any way of using nandroid backups.

OP
E

equest

Reaction score
I'm having problems just to get the upgrade to my phone. When I clicked on The Motorola Software Update icon I've downloaded, it just shows up as a white box and no images or text appearing except for the menu (File & Help) on the top left.

crinkdude

Reaction score
Maybe you could try doing settings, about phone, systems updates. Should probably work that way. I just hope your phone doesnt start freezing afterwards...

OP
E

equest

Reaction score

crinkdude

Reaction score
If you want to try this maybe you could install open recovedy, make a nandroid backup, wipe all the data and cache and start your phone from zero and try to install the update. After that you reload all you data from the backup. If you want to try i can send you the files if you want. I installed open recovery today and its sooo easy.