One of the first with Netflix?

Reaction score
Also, I have tried numerous ways to get Netflix Instant Queue to play on the Motoral Xoom tablet I have and nothing will work natively. This is a glaring weakness when compared to the iPad (as much as I hate to admit it).

Screwbal

Reaction score
Just a FYI: In the pre-production model of the TBolt that I have, there is no Netflix option or app to install on the device.

It's too bad it's based around some unknown new hardware. Otherwise I'm sure there'd be some hardware query tool that could probe and see if the extra hardware/software keys existed :(

jnichols959

Reaction score
Please try Netflix.apk on your Thunderbolt

Just a FYI: In the pre-production model of the TBolt that I have, there is no Netflix option or app to install on the device.

You could certainly install the apk on your tbolt and see if streaming works. I tried it on my Samsung Fascinate and everything but the streaming worked (no surprise). Aside from the LG Revolution it seems you have the best chance of actually *streaming* with it.

There's a download link for the apk on this page: http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/0...apk-leaked-probably-wont-stream-anything-yet/

Reaction score

You could certainly install the apk on your tbolt and see if streaming works. I tried it on my Samsung Fascinate and everything but the streaming worked (no surprise). Aside from the LG Revolution it seems you have the best chance of actually *streaming* with it.

There's a download link for the apk on this page: Netflix For Android APK Leaked; Probably Won’t Stream Anything Yet | Android News, Reviews, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets, Tips, Mods, Videos, Tutorials - Android Police

Would love to, but I had to give the Demo phone back last night. Will just have to wait until tomorrow when my TBolt arrives!