One of the first with Netflix?

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
I know that Netflix was demoed on an LG at cis but it was said that newer snapdragon phones would be the first to stream Netflix. What are the chances the tbolt will get it any time soon?

DX Liberty 1.5 ftw!

razor2006

Reaction score
I heard it was coming to Snapdragon CPUs that only had the hardware copyright protection. If that's true, the TB will never get it.

OP
Jessesmith888

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
You would think Netflix would want to be as available as possible. Might come in a software update? Rather than from the market

DX Liberty 1.5 ftw!

razor2006

Reaction score
Let me say this again, you obviously didn't comprehend the first time. If this is true, I heard that Netflix will only be available on Android devices that use a special Snapdragon CPU that features hardware copyright protection, to prevent "theft" of copyrighted materials. If this is indeed true, it will NEVER come to the TB, as the TB does not have one of these "copy protection" CPUs.

Reaction score
Netflix has been saying for over a year that they are working on something for android phones, yet they never seem to produce...

OP
Jessesmith888

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
Thanks for the rude speculation ... I guess.... just a question dude

DX Liberty 1.5 ftw!

razor2006

Reaction score
Not trying to be rude, but it's obvious you didn't even read my first reply.

cpjr

Reaction score
I personally think netflix (my own opinion) sucks, but do wish Xfinity/cable companies would start allowing some type of streaming....that would be sauce.

razor2006

Reaction score
Netflix is great if you're talking the DVD rental service. They have EVERYTHING. But their streaming selection blows.

cpjr

Reaction score
Netflix is great if you're talking the DVD rental service. They have EVERYTHING. But their streaming selection blows.

I agree. Only problem is, if it was released for android you would be getting the same crappy streaming selection...which IMO, is useless.

OP
Jessesmith888

Jessesmith888

Reaction score
Well I did. And because you said it, its set in stone and an absolute fact? Not open to more conversation or questions? If that was YOUR final comment feel free to not comment.

DX Liberty 1.5 ftw!

AZrat

Reaction score
Well I did. And because you said it, its set in stone and an absolute fact? Not open to more conversation or questions? If that was YOUR final comment feel free to not comment.

DX Liberty 1.5 ftw!

Ya....he said it...it will NEVER be on an android. He must know all.
He did sound rude and Never say Never

razor2006

Reaction score
I was simply implying if it is correct that you would require certain hardware to run Netflix, that a software update wouldn't make it possible.