one button root

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
thats right folks, the fellas from unrevoked have come out with a one click root.

unrevoked

and simply choose your phone. have fun and support the devs!!!

Last edited:

SDI

Reaction score
thats right folks, the fellas from unrevoked have come out with a one click root.

unrevoked

and simply choose your phone. have phone and support the devs!!!

Just did this and i can tell you that it works completly, it is the easiest root i have ever done!

I just have no idea what nand unlocked means so if someone can explain that to me cause the directions said if you use the phones hardware after rooting it may re-lock the nand feature cause it is a one time use root tool?

r1tony

Reaction score
i used it and it worked great only took a min or two

+1 couldn't get the other root method to work for the life of me.. tried this and worked so fast I didn't think it did. Rebooted phone and bam it was rooted... unbelievable. thanks to devs!! dancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

unrevoked

Just did this and i can tell you that it works completly, it is the easiest root i have ever done!

I just have no idea what nand unlocked means so if someone can explain that to me cause the directions said if you use the phones hardware after rooting it may re-lock the nand feature cause it is a one time use root tool?

Wait a second. None of those phones listed were for the Motorola Droid.:confused: How could you have rooted your Droid using one of those?

JCo352

Reaction score

unrevoked

Wait a second. None of those phones listed were for the Motorola Droid.:confused: How could you have rooted your Droid using one of those?

I'm thinking he/she hasn't updated their "phone status" yet.

SDI

Reaction score

unrevoked

Yeah sorry i just purchased a Droid Incredible

S

spacemanps

am i missing something? when i run reflash.exe and plug in my phone (its on) it just says waiting for device..

and yes i do have debugging enabled... what setting should it be on (charge, sync, drive)

Sweet got it... just messing with it finally got it..

Last edited by a moderator:

SDI

Reaction score
Is there an unrooting process yet that is as quick and painless as rooting?

OP
doug piston

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Is there an unrooting process yet that is as quick and painless as rooting?
Yes. There are RUU's out there that unroot. I don't have a link to one at the momeent though. If shipped roms isn't down they do have them there.

ODUMatt

Reaction score
Communications to phone lost during root.... What happened?

ODUMatt

Reaction score
Doug, I finally figured it out. I have Win 7. Now just trying to the tethering to work.

djkms

Reaction score
hmm... seem to be stuck on pushing recovery image. I installed the driver via the directions in the download folder as well. Windows XP pro.

Edit: Ok I uninstalled the HTC drivers and reinstalled and now it progressing further. I get to the point where it says Rebooting into recovery - then it says communication with phone unexpectedly interrupted. Try again

The it boots into Clockworkmod recovery v2.0.2.4

I cant select any of the options and have to pull out the battery to reset the phone..

If I dont reset the phone and reopen reflash.exe it gives me the error:
Device "sbin/sh: getprop: not found
"is not supported at this time.

Last edited:
OP
doug piston

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hmm... seem to be stuck on pushing recovery image. I installed the driver via the directions in the download folder as well. Windows XP pro.

Edit: Ok I uninstalled the HTC drivers and reinstalled and now it progressing further. I get to the point where it says Rebooting into recovery - then it says communication with phone unexpectedly interrupted. Try again

The it boots into Clockworkmod recovery v2.0.2.4

I cant select any of the options and have to pull out the battery to reset the phone..

If I dont reset the phone and reopen reflash.exe it gives me the error:
Device "sbin/sh: getprop: not found
"is not supported at this time.

for real time support i suggest freenode irc channel ##incredibleroot

all the guys there are very smart and willing to help