on my third droid razr, going on number four

arealgloza

Reaction score
Hey folks, i had this phone since it first came out and i love it, but they keep breaking on me the last two my last one and now this one broke the same way, the face time camera breaks somehow, anyone else having the same problem? I have an otter box and screen protector and take care of this phone but it broke just like my last one..

Zandar

Reaction score
Hey folks, i had this phone since it first came out and i love it, but they keep breaking on me the last two my last one and now this one broke the same way, the face time camera breaks somehow, anyone else having the same problem? I have an otter box and screen protector and take care of this phone but it broke just like my last one..

First, don't call it the "face time" camera. Android fans will run you out of town with pitchforks.

Second, what are you doing to break your phones? Many (myself included) have found the RAZR to be a very durable, robust little handset. Something you're doing is causing damage (if it were just one phone, maybe not; but in your case . . . ); we need to find out what that is . . . before you kill again!

Sliced from my RAZR

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Good point ^^! I understand we had to close the courtyard gates to protect you!

Also, when you say "camera" "breaks", do you mean the actual camera no longer functions, or do you mean you've broken the glass in front of the camers? The mention of the Otterbox and Screen Protector leads me to believe it's the glass that you're referring to.

OP
A

arealgloza

Reaction score
the camera works but under the glass screen they might put something like a gasket that borders the camera, because it looks like something is collapsing behind the glass, honestly the first two phones i treated like nothin special, but this one ive kept safe and ive only dropped it twice, one of those times the camera was already this way. as soon as i got this RAZR, thats when i got the screen protecters and otter box
Also i on my second razr i did manage to scratch the screen, i dont know how hard this gorilla glass is, but its definatley not un-scratchable. Ill try to post a pic

Zandar

Reaction score
You had me at "only" dropped it twice. I think we found your issue.

Sliced from my RAZR

OP
A

arealgloza

Reaction score
yea i know it sounds like bs but this thing spends 80% of the day in my tool box, but w/e my brothers buddy is one of the engineers that designed the phone, so im going to make sure i give him a bunch of crap this weekend ;)