1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

third droid x this week

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Dobki3, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Dobki3

Dobki3 New Member

This is my third droid x this week, first one started freezing up and the 8mp camera is a joke, i've see better cameras on a vga style. Second one, crappy camera, speaker rattles during a call (even turned down) third one crappy camera and the last two, I give up. i think ill be going with the Samsung Fascinate, Motorola has lost touch with what they are advertising, I expected a camera better than my HTC Eris and what i got was a 2year olds drawing with crayons for a paperweight of a phone, VERY DISPLEASED
  2. Jordan8

Jordan8 New Member

Mines been fine, guess I got lucky :p
  3. Dobki3

Dobki3 New Member

Ill get one eventually or verizon can kiss my service goodbye, thats a lot of cash to throw down for a phone that isnt worth the plastic its made of, They refuse to believe they have a bad batch