[ROM] (Old)Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Just tried adw + ics and it looks pretty slick!! Too bad I can't show downloaded apps only in app drawer

alesinho

Reaction score
Dear,

I have a XT860 (Brazilian Droid3) and I installed the Maverick 2.0. For app´s i´m used the app "Custom Locale" for setup pt-BR on settings. My built-in keyboard has unconfigured. When i click "atl+q", should appear "!", but appear "*". Apparently the built-in keyboard is in another language setting.

Has some method for fix this issue?

Thanks!

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Look what I found on XDA
If you set your phone into airplane mode there is a bug that will restart the phone about 8 hours later. then, you are forced to enter your pin again after turning airplane mode off.

Guess it's not mavrom? Lets see what ROM he is using

wildride89

Reaction score
I don't know if this question has come up but does anybody have the issue of their phone not changing to landscape mode when typing and stuff like that

I can get the screen to change when I open the keyboard. Other than that I get nothing.
Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Last edited:

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't know if this question has come up but does anybody have the issue of their phone not changing to landscape mode when typing and stuff like that I can get the screen to change when I open the keyboard. Other than that I get nothing.

I hate to ask, but you don't by chance have the rotate toggle on the pulldown turned off do you?

wildride89

Reaction score
I don't see a toggle on the pulldown I have a wifi, plane mode, sound/vibrate, brightness, and a satellite gps icon. Haha if there was I would plead the fifth, but I dont
Edit: my auto rotate is on but nada unless I open the keyboard

Last edited:

jpblock82

Reaction score
No issue here. I turn off auto-rotate.. drives me nuts. I want it landscape only when open...

wildride89

Reaction score
I uninstalled and reinstalled the swiftkey app that I have and now the auto rotate is working. It had to be a conflict with the app im assuming.

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
if i installed through CWM, how do I flash the zips for VERIZON WIRELESS banner? and how can I make a backup of the current rom so when updating to future versions, i ca still kep these settings and applications?
thank you :)

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
if i installed through CWM, how do I flash the zips for VERIZON WIRELESS banner? and how can I make a backup of the current rom so when updating to future versions, i ca still kep these settings and applications?
thank you :)
You install them just like you install the ROM itself. Use install from zip not update from zip.
When updating to future version you could just flash the new version without wiping. This way you will keep your settings/apps. However you MIGHT experience problems by not wiping. In this case use titanium backup

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
zip install is only available while safe strap is enabled. if i enable it, it starts the ICS.
shall I desinstall HASHCODE's safestrap and re-install CWM Boostsrap?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
zip install is only available while safe strap is enabled. if i enable it, it starts the ICS.

If you have Mav installed in non-safe mode, that is the only way.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Yes, it's true you cannot flash your mavrom with safestrap as it's in non-safe mode. It sucks, you need to uninstall and install bootstrap to update, then go back to safestrap:( thats why I think hashcode should enable non-safe flashing

bogdan_wrc

Reaction score
yeap :) i just did this way. well..i have a folder with both of them on card and i use which one is necessary.
i have now the Verizon banner. :) and both ROMS working good.
thanks to both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.