[ROM] (Old)Maverick for the Droid3 (MavROM) - V2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsox985

Reaction score
So, are there any lock screen tweaks available in 1.1? I love it compared to 1.0. Mainly because the car dock works properly. Good work.

bgarlock

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with apps not showing up in market

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Yes, I did. I'm back on Liberty for now. I couldn't find Auto Memory Manager when I'm on Mav. Restored Liberty and I can find it. There was one other market app. I couldn't find, but I don't recall the name. There are definitely some missing apps in the market ..

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

dustyjerran

Reaction score
Yes, I did. I'm back on Liberty for now. I couldn't find Auto Memory Manager when I'm on Mav. Restored Liberty and I can find it. There was one other market app. I couldn't find, but I don't recall the name. There are definitely some missing apps in the market ..

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

even under my apps there only ones that show up are my paid ones or ones i just downloaded

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Okai just installed v1.1 over 1.0 without wiping - I'll see how it goes. It seems everything works fine.
Some requests for next version:

1) Could you include the UMTS fix for GSM users so I don't have to do it myself everytime: Wrong UMTS signal indication on XT862 [Fixed!!!] - xda-developers
2) Maybe there's a way to make the toggles larger in landscape mode so they automatically touch both sides?
3) Brightness toggle that works like stock toggle or switches between automatic and previously set value (already said on XDA)
4) Addon menu where you can enable/disable addons instead of the need to flash them everytime you install new version. (like libertyROM)
5) V6 supercharger included if stable and if it actually improves performance/battery
6) edit: maybe add ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 and debug.sf.hw=1 to build.prop for better stock homescreen performance

Thanks!

Last edited:

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Oh btw I just tried droidjunk tools but all it does is add all the toggles back - I can't customize at all!! Now it's even worse than mavarick 1.0 because the clear button is next to the toggles and only 4.5 toggles are shown on screen :(. (although it looks better than 1.0 in landscape mode) All I want is to replace airplane with auto-rotate toggle.

Also why does it show a sync icon on 3G but not on wifi? Or when switching at least (never seen a sync icon before... don't want it either)

Last edited:

gkitab

Reaction score
2 issues I notice guys:

Keyboard in landscape background behind letters fritzs out. Changes to smoked transparent that you can see thru to lightgrey with bla ck line thru it to solid black.

Cannot text videos, new or old. Message exceeds size limit would you like to resize. This is normal but what happens when click resize i t force closes some Motorola process. I believe stock blur has arc video editor built it. If you add that back in it may fix that issue.

codemonkey2k5

Reaction score
Anyone get Swipe to work in 1.1? The beta mentioned earlier in this thread didn't work. I love this ROM, but miss my SWIPE!

gkitab

Reaction score
2 issues I notice guys:

Keyboard in landscape background behind letters fritzs out. Changes to smoked transparent that you can see thru to lightgrey with bla ck line thru it to solid black.

Cannot text videos, new or old. Message exceeds size limit would you like to resize. This is normal but what happens when click resize i t force closes some Motorola process. I believe stock blur has arc video editor built it. If you add that back in it may fix that issue.

FIXED VIDEO TEXT MESSAGE: Pulled Arc Video Editor Lite Apk for droid 3 system dump, placed in system app and set permission to match all other apps. Now able to resize videos to convert to MMS, without force close.

Guys need to add Arc video editor lite back to /system/apps.

Can we please get a blur dialer add-on, think it looks better.

rumble14

Reaction score
Loved 1.0 and just installed 1.1 to see how it is. I did notice though that after a couple of weeks it started to slow down a bit for me. Nothing terrible but a bit of lag in games and stuff.

One thing I really want is themes. I've tried to get the crysis battery to work with it but have only bootlooped myself at best (but then again I'm pretty new at rooting). Anyone get any cool themes with this?

johnniekombat

Reaction score
So, are there any lock screen tweaks available in 1.1? I love it compared to 1.0. Mainly because the car dock works properly. Good work.

Looking for the same thing! Any tweaks? Thank you guys so much.

logan5

Reaction score
FIXED VIDEO TEXT MESSAGE: Pulled Arc Video Editor Lite Apk for droid 3 system dump, placed in system app and set permission to match all other apps. Now able to resize videos to convert to MMS, without force close.

Guys need to add Arc video editor lite back to /system/apps.

Can we please get a blur dialer add-on, think it looks better.

I'm having trouble with pictures not wanting to send via text message... Do you think Arc Video will solve this problem too? Or is there another issue here?
Thanks!

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Those of you with media messege issues, did you wipe? I just took at 30 sec video and it resized and sent with no issues, same with an 8mp picture. I did NOT add the arc video editor.

logan5

Reaction score
Those of you with media messege issues, did you wipe? I just took at 30 sec video and it resized and sent with no issues, same with an 8mp picture. I did NOT add the arc video editor.

No wipe. Upgraded from 1.0 to 1.1 without factory reset and without wiping any cache/partitions. All else is working like a charm! I'm not having and video issues. Just a random picture attachment issue with text messages. It seems that if they are over a certain size the app won't attach them.

Status
Not open for further replies.